Maharashtra: For Class 11 Admission, Document Verification Will Be Done Online
Mumbai, 21st April 2022: The documents required for the admission of students in the 11th Centralised Admission Process in the Maharashtra state will be verified online.
“Students will have to upload the caste certificate, non-creamy layer Certificate, and economically weaker section (EWS) on the website for the eleventh admission. Students will not be admitted without uploading documents. Therefore, students should start the process of getting all the documents”, informed
Audumbar Ukirde, chairman of the Centralised Admissions Committee, through a press release.
OBC, SC, ST, VJ. NT, S. B. C. Students seeking admission in these categories are required to submit Caste Certificate, VJ, NT, OBC and SBC category students are required to submit a non-creamy layer certificate. EWS students are required to submit a certificate of family income. The release has instructed the students to start the process of obtaining all these documents.
Relevant documents will also have to be submitted for students who are disabled, project-affected, earthquake-affected, wards of ex-servicemen, and freedom fighters. All these documents will be verified online. It has also been clarified that the documents will be verified offline at the school level if required.
Online guidance for students, parents –
The Department of Education will provide online guidance to students and parents on how to upload the required documents for admission. They will be guided through YouTube, Facebook on 11th May.
Documents and Competent Authority –
1. Caste Certificate – Competent Authority Revenue Department
2. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate – Competent Authority Revenue Department
3. EWS eligibility Certificate – Competent Authority Revenue Department
4. Disability Certificate – District Surgeon
5. Project affected, earthquake-affected – Collector, District Rehabilitation Officer
6. Wards of the transferred employee – Head of the concerned office
7. Children of ex-servicemen – Concerned Authority
8. Freedom Fighters – Collector
9. International and National Players – District Sports Officer, Deputy Director of Sports
10. Orphans – Divisional Deputy Commissioner, Women and Child Welfare