Mumbai, May 12, 2021: Reinforcing its commitment to support communities, YES BANK has enabled its customers to use their banking and credit card reward points to contribute towards medical oxygen for COVID-19 patients, in partnership with GiveIndia.
Customers can now redeem their existing reward points to refill oxygen cylinders of 1,500 L and 6,000 L, respectively through https://www.yesrewardz.com/ and https://credit.yesrewardz.com/ (for Credit card customers). The reward points redeemed towards oxygen refill will be channeled through GiveIndia and used to replenish medical oxygen at charitable hospitals in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi.
Steps for YES BANK’s Savings and Current Account holders:
- Visit https://www.yesrewardz.com/
- Register for program: select the ‘register’ icon at top right corner of the page, and register using customer ID and mobile number
- Login using the button at the top right corner and enter login ID and password
- Select charity from the product catalogue > select ‘Donate 1500 litres of Oxygen’/’ Donate 6000 litres of Oxygen’> add it to cart
- Once added to cart, customer can pay using their reward points balance, or a debit card, or a mix of both (reward points + card); a minimum of 250 reward points is required for redemption
- For customers already registered, log in directly and follow steps 3-5
- Claim tax exemption – All donations made through reward points or using a card are 50% tax exempted under Section 80G. To claim, write to email@example.com quoting PAN number, transaction date and contact number.
Steps to redeem YES BANK Credit Card points against Charity:
- Visit https://credit.yesrewardz.com/
- Select your Card type and Login using First Six & Last digits of your card along with the registered mobile number
- Click Charity on the Home Page > select Donate Oxygen > add it to cart
- Once added to cart, customer can pay using their reward points balance
- Claim tax exemption – All donations made through reward points are 50% tax exempted under Section 80G. To claim, write to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PAN number, transaction date and contact number
In 2020, YES BANK had committed INR 10 crore to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM CARES Fund) to help combat COVID-19 and support relief efforts. The Bank acknowledges and salutes the spirit of our fellow citizens and communities, in coming together to combat the COVID-19 situation. As an essential services provider, the Bank remains committed to assist and serve its customers while ensuring the health and safety of employees and their families.